Last updated: November 7, 2013
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information (Personal Data) from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, physical address, phone number, credit card or bank account information, and zip/postal code. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on the Site or experiencing the full intended functionality of the Site.
Users assume responsibility for the Personal Data published or shared through the Site and declare to have the right to communicate or broadcast it, thus relieving The Walla Recovery of all responsibility.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information (Usage Data) about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Usage Data may include IP address, uniform resource identifier addresses, time of the request, duration of time spent on each page, sequence of pages requested, method used to submit the request to the server, status of the servers answer country of origin, type of computing device, operating system, browser name, features of the browser and operating system used, and Internet service providers utilized as means of connection to the Site and other similar information and parameters about the User's device, operating system, connection to the Site, and IT environment.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
The Walla Recovery may collect and use User's Personal Data and Usage Data for the following purposes:
- We may monitor and analyze web traffic and use the information collected to keep track of User behavior.
Contacting the User
- If User decides to opt-in to The Walla Recovery's mailing list or newsletter, performs a purchase, signs up or registers to the Site, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, information about related products or services, and information of a commercial or promotional nature concerning The Walla Recovery. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions within each email or User may contact us via the Site.
- We may use the Personal Data User provides about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share User's Personal Data with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
Displaying content from external platforms
- Some services allow viewing of content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of the Site and interact with them. If a service of this kind is enabled, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Interacting with external social networks and platforms
- Some services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Site. The interaction and information obtained by this Site are always subject to the User's privacy settings for each social network. If a service enabling interaction with social networks is installed it may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent any User's Personal Data to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Data regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys, processing payments and fulfilling orders for products and services we offer to you. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their personal information has been stored and can consult The Walla Recovery to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. More details concerning the collection or processing of Users personal information may be requested from The Walla Recovery. Requests should be sent to the contact information set out below.
The User's personal information may be used for legal purposes by The Walla Recovery in a court of law or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Site or the related services.
Third party websites
User may find content on the Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The Walla Recovery
PO Box 100153
Fort Worth, TX 76185